SolACE project - Stake holders' event
Key questions to be addressed
- what are the relevant combinations of water and nutrient stresses to be tested,
- how to diagnose water and nutrient stress in field conditions,
- what are the novel plant traits to be included to increase water and nutrient use efficiency,
- What are the most promising management tools to increase water and nutrient use efficiency?
- What are the novel breeding strategies and genotypes to respond to future climate change scenarios, where water and nutrients are expected to be in short supply?
- How shall scientists and end-users collaborate to design and test novel breeding and management strategies and tools that are broadly applicable across Europe? Where do we need to identify site-specific solutions?
8h00–8h30 – Registration (free, incl. programme, coffee break and lunch)
8h30–12h30 – Interactions between project partners and stakeholders
12h30–13h30 – Buffet lunch (free)
13h45–14h30 – Visit of the lab facilities of INRA, the National Institute of Agricultural Research, especially the UMR LEPSE
Dr Philippe Hinsinger
INRA UMR Eco&Sols
Place Viala 34060 Montpellier cedex 2, France
new e-mail: email@example.com
Tel. +33 (0)4 99 61 22 49
- Pour participer:https://intranet.inra-transfert.fr/solace/_layouts/15/start.aspx#/SitePages/SolACE%20Kick-off%20meeting%20Stakeholders'%20Event.aspxLogin : firstname.lastname@example.orgPassword : jieQiU5iPour plus d'information, contacter Adriana Voicu at email@example.com